Project Progress: Final

Week 12

Launching Project Solis


This is the launching of Project Solis, this is a simple app for people to learn more about the solar system, the thing that would separate it from google is the fact the player can traverse the scene this is a lot more interesting than just reading text on the internet.
When it comes to trying to get the gameplay footage for this project I had loads of problems when I tried to connect the headset to my laptop using the Oculus link, as usual, it didn't work and I was stuck with the endless 3 dots so I had to export my build to this application called "SideQuest" then I was able to import the game file from that app directly to the Oculus headset and from there I recorded, as usual, the gameplay using Oculus's building in capture system then exported it onto the SideQuest app and from there I could upload it to youtube.

Enjoy the gameplay :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm