Favorite Games

 

Week 02

Hi I'm Adam, I'm a student in TUD Blanchardstown Dublin

For many years of my life I have loved playing games and they were one of my favorite past-times. I played a range of games and different genres, from multiplayer shooters, Open world story games and 3D and 2D platformers.

Here are some of my favorites over the years.

Terraria 


I started playing this game in 2015 and its since been a game I just keep going back to ever since. It's a role playing game that was often compared to Minecraft in it's early release but over a large amount of updates over the 10 years its gained a name for itself.
The game allows you to create your own adventure and build craft and fight your way through the crazy and wonderful world.
This game is single and multiplayer allowing you to play in an immersive world with your friends and tackle the world together. I would 100% recommend this game. there is so much to do that you can never get bored and there's always something new to find out the game even when its been out for 10 years.


Rocket League

I started playing this game when I was in in my last year of primary school. Its been one of those games where I couldn't stop going back to it.
It's a multiplayer game that involves rocket powered cars that compete against each-other in a game of football and its very physics based and there is a huge skill gap between people who have just started and the people that haven been playing for years. This game hooked the players by making it easy to learn but hard to master and it was the hope and the progress of getting better at the game that kept people playing the game for years.


This year we will be making our own game using unity and I can't wait
Ill be posting updates on my twitter account 
















Comments

  1. Yooo Adam Whatsup man? Terraria is such a unique game, so I'm not surprised to see it on your list, and it's nice to see something you don't see very often. Rocket League is a blast, and man, the menu music is unbelievably good. I'm bopping my head to it as I get ready to start a match. Nice blog post, man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm