Technology Tools

 Week 02

Technology Tools

This year we don't have a whole load of information about the amount of tools we'll be using but we do know that we'll be using an engine called Unity. I have never used unity before but I'm excited to learn it as some of my favorite games like Assassins Creed, Rainbow Six Siege and Beat Saber! 
Unity is a game engine that's cross-platform and was developed by Unity Technologies and was released in 2005. I can't wait to get started on the project.

This is an example of someone working on their game and what Unity would look like when we start designing our own game.
There will be a load of image editing and tweaking needed in this.
I think that image creation in this project could be the hardest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm