Time Management

 Week 02

Time Management

This year I'm going in thinking that there is going to be a larger work load, last year I was able to keep up with it but it was defiantly hard and I was pretty much sitting at my desk for hours each day with not that much time to do other things, the times I did get to go outside I was ending up taking photos for my photography module.
my Mid-term breaks were all mid term assessments, I need to see where I'm going wrong or where changes could be made, to make life easier for me or give me more free time outside of college work.
There is also taekwondo training that I need to take into account when sorting out my study timetable. I also work on the weekends as a waiter in Premier inn. This year that i have more responsibilities as well as more homework. 


The commute to blanch is a nightmare and I'll have to take two busses to get to the campus, this will slightly shorten my time to study during the week as I'll be home later than usual. So with all these factors it will be hard this year but I can make it work.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm