Doing

 Reading, Week 17

Doing


This week is focused on coding your essays and research while I was looking over my work I realized that there is quite a couple of gaps in my research and that there's nothing linking them up at all.
Things like a lack of annotated bibliographies I feel like I could have had a lot more research done and better use the matrix method. I feel like I haven't used the full potential of google scholar. So I got to work I started using google scholar and did more bibliographies based on the topics I have researched, I think the annotated bibliographies have really helped me understand what I'm talking about has been that voice over my shoulder making sure I know the material I plan on talking about in the chapter of the book. Im continuously adding to my paper trail and its satisfying to see it build up over the weeks, I'm glad we had that week where we learned about the matrix method I think it's crucial to this type of work and if you don't have one it will make it so much harder to keep track of things.
It's hard to understand at the start but once you get going you'll be flying.

You'll find it under the Citation Management:


Here are my updated paper trail and key sources documents from this week there are still more I need to add to my keywords as I am yet to add to that document this will be something that I'll be working on this week to fulfill my research.


This week I wrote more annotated bibliographies using my knowledge from last week to further explore these areas in my research. Im finding these very useful but they do take up quite a bit of time, they represent what I know on each of the topics in short one or two-page essays.


Im slowly but surely bringing my research together and finding ways to connect the dots in my word documents.
The themes that I want to go for for my research are:
  • Company
  • Multiplayer
  • Fun






Comments

  1. hallo adam, your annotation is really coming together, great list of resources for the research book and use of the matrix method, your piece would be very interesting to read so keep up the fab work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm