XR Tutorial 03

Week 16

XR Tutorial 03


This week has been a weird one for tutorials, I had the one-to-one with my lecturer and there was a couple of options that I could choose, One of them would be continuing with the google cardboard path and installing an older version of unity. But this was too complicated for me and I didn't feel comfortable with this option so my lecturer asked if I had a VR headset. I have an Oculus headset which would mean that I can do newer tutorials designed for a headset, this would help my case a lot more. 
Since ive gotten my Oculus working ive been finding it really fun. It interesting to learn a new skill. Since im on the new tutorials they've been longer but understanding them is going pretty good at the moment. Im still so far away from making the game but we are slowly but surely making it there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm