XR Tutorial 04

Week 17

XR Tutorial 04


In this weeks tutorial it was all about starting the tasks and beginning the learning journey, Setting up oculus link so that can see the project in Vr, At first I was wondering why I wasn't able to see the unity project in the headset I was confused and didn't think it worked but the oculus was showing a grid system and had a completely new look so I knew it was connected to the laptop. Then I was watching the tutorials for the beginning the basics the man in the tutorial said that he will tell us how to sync the headset with unity.
The first set of tutorials were mainly talking about how to operate the new tools that we installed with the newer versions. It took me a while last week understanding what these new installs do and why we have them. 
It feels like I'm learning unity all over again, Its been really confusing only setting up all of this. Hopefully the next set of tutorials that I do will actually have some work with the headset and that this all gets easier to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm