VR Project Project Progress

Week 20

VR Project Progress


This week I've completed a game design document on how I envision my game and what it should look like.

I learned that there is a load of things that go into game making, I forgot that there was so much thought that goes into building a game and really fleshing out all of the parts that make the game what it is. I really enjoyed exploring ideas for this game, letting the imagination go free is fun and interesting, there are so many ways you can go with an idea or a concept. One thing I found difficult when coming up with ideas was when I started to ask myself questions about how I would bring this idea to life, I would find it really easy to come up with a concept but when I started thinking about how I could bring it to a unity project I would see cracks and things I would have to work around that would make the project unrealistic or unreachable for my skillset.

https://www.dundoc.com/project/8095

Comments

  1. Hey Ash Man, I like how you seem so invested in the brainstorming aspect of game making. I also really enjoy letting my thoughts run loose when it comes to creating stuff. It's good that even though you like your wild ideas, that you're able to draw yourself back in and figure out what you can realistically make. I look forward to seeing what you make.

    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr Elder
    I get where you are coming from when you said that you have so many ideas for features and mechanics for your game but its actually figuring out a method to actually implement them into your game. With the knowledge you have and the time frame also. I think everyone is in the same boat. In terms to the ideas you have in your GDD. I really like the story that you have for the game and cant wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm