XR Tutorial 07

Week 20

XR Tutorial 07

This week I'll be learning about how to use UI in Vr this will be very useful for my project, this is mainly because I want to have information on each of the interesting stars and planets in space. Since it's such a huge part of my game I want to make sure I have this completely learned for when I bring it into it.


This tutorial was heavily focused on text boxes this works out good for me as ill be using them for 70% of my game, as it will hold all the information for the player. I learned how to use buttons on these interfaces and how to make them appear/ disappear. There were a few hovering effects to make it look good.


There was a really useful trick I learned is that when I want to reset the world id press a button on the controller I would teleport back to the spawn point and be greeted with this sign saying am I sure and once "yes" is clicked the world will reload. A really handy tool to have for the game so the players can easily manage the world they're in.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm