Reading 10

Week 22

Doing it again & again


This week we will be our thoughts on what we worked on so far in our chapters for the book.

Author Bio

My Chapter dives deep into social interactions in gaming, talking about Multiplayer co-op as well as how online gaming affects players in and outside of the game. Ill also be talking about co-op games with competitive teamwork or storylines that involve two people working as a team and how they can bring people together.

My thoughts

I think that im on the right path for my chapter, I like the headings to each paragraph and the information that they give. I think that people reading them would learn something new or find better knowledge on each topic.
I feel that some of these topics carry over to real life and highlight how much they affect these gamers, especially the topic of mental health, as well as gamers, feeling a part of a group. That feeling of belonging or being part of a society has proven to increase self-esteem and mood, this is really important for everyone.

Based on feedback on my work I believe that my introduction and conclusion is my weakest point and one major flaw would be the reflective style that I've seemed to adopt in my paragraphs.


 Im currently working on changing the reflective style and last week I started working on bettering my introduction and conclusion.

Next Week

By next week I want to have my into and conclusion completed for the chapter, I also would like to be a good bit into rewording my chapter, taking the reflective writing and changing it to academic style as it should be.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm