CMS Publishing Task 2

 Choosing a UX Based Concept for your CMS CA2

Adam Elder B00136577
Publishing Task 2 (5%)

Section A - What We'll Build

This website will include a variety of shoes ranked and rated
Some UX features that will be incorperated in this website will be a link to some sneaker fashion acounts on instagram as well as a wordcount limiter for the comment section. Some other features will be added to make sure that the site runs the best it can like ones that make images load faster or a move to top of page button and finally a comment section moderator.

Section B - Why Build it?


(Why would people want to use a site with these design features?)

I want to build this website with a feature to make the images load faster, There has been many times where I've been to a site with a lot of images and it would hold it back by taking a lot of time for the page to keep up with the user. I also want a reviews section on the site where people can voice their opinions on each of the shoes, the UX feature I want on this is a word count limiter and some form of language regular where the comments will be a safe environment for everyone to visit and look at this is because I don't want any paragraphs or bots on my website.

Section C - How to Build it?

When building my website I'll be using both plugins and code snippets to get these UX design features, Then I can make changes if needed. The comment limiter can be implimented with code snippets and the image optimisation can be impilimented with wordpress plugins. The link to the instagram account can be created throught code snippets.

Editing Plugins in wordpress

Beginners Guide to SQL

Section D - Interacting

I was checking out my classmate Craig McShane's blog and he is also using a similar UX design feature to me which is the blog post comment moderator.
I enjoyed reading it and the link is here:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm