Publishing Task 3

Content Management Systems

Adam Elder B00136577

Publishing task 3

My site was a website about shoes and ranking the latest sneaker trends today and a little bit of background on the topic of each one.

Migration

When it comes to migration I did this through Infinity Free iFast Network, with this I created my domain, then I got an email with my cPanel account details, from there I was able to log in and make a quick installation of WordPress through softalicous. Then I took my site that I already exported through my localhost using WP all-in-one Migration, when I had this exported I went to the online WordPress site I made installed the WP all-in-one Migration then imported my local host.

Theme

The theme I used is WordPress's Twenty Twenty, I particularly liked this theme because of its swiss art style, some modifications I made to this theme was changing the font style and moving around the position of text.

Plugins 

The plugins on this site include Ultimate Responsive Image Slider, a Photo Gallery, a MetaSlider 10Web Booster, and a jetpack bundle that has multiple uses such as extra styling on images and text as well as offering security and speed optimization.

Code Snippets 

This site consists of 6 code snippets these include a minimum comment character count, disabling URLs, paginate optimization, Linking the user's Twitter account and disabling malicious requests to improve the site security, there is one more to disable the WordPress admin bar but that isn’t as necessary as the rest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Blog

Alpha

Game Brainstorm